A question about Implantation bleeding?

For those of you who have had implantation bleeding, how long did it last? What was it like?
A friend of mine has had very light pink blood the last 2 days every time she wipes. She said it never reaches her pad. Her period is supposed to start on the 23rd or 24th. She said she does have a few mild cramps with it while the ones that she gets with her normal period are the kind that make you double over in pain.

podlings_momma

Asked by podlings_momma at 3:57 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well if she hasn't had her period yet, it'd be kinda hard to tell what it is.

And I think its kinda late for her to have implantation bleeding. If she had a normal 28-day cycle and ovulated 2 weeks after her last period, her implation bleeding would've happened sometime from day 15 to day 20.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 4:12 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• implantation bleeding typically happens 6-8 days after sex and may be accompanied by minor cramps
    spastic_poodle

Answer by spastic_poodle at 4:40 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• mine, both times, didn't even make it out of my vaginal canal. i regularly checked my CM, so that is the only reason i knew i had any bleeding. it was, both time, a tiny streak of blood in my CM. each time it happened 6-8 days after ovulation.
    Anonymous