why is it men change so much?

My husband use to be a clean cut man who would shower 2 times a day have work clothes then normal clothes. Now he seems to have only work clothes and I have to wonder when was the last time you showered. Only because I only seem to see him in the same clothing. ( Work) He says why bother changinf clothes when I get home. It just durtys the clean ones. Does any one eles seem to have any issues with the men?

moma22angels

Asked by moma22angels at 4:08 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• I know what you mean, but if you push the issue I'm sure he could turn around and say the same thing to you -----> You used to wear your sexy bra and panties, but now you wear only every day ones. You used to fix your hair and make up every day and wear sexy clothes, but now you only get dressed up when we go out. You stay in your "comfy clothes" all day.

If you want your man to shower after he gets home from work, invite him to join you. You'll get much better results this way than to nag him.
    jacobsmom707

Answer by jacobsmom707 at 4:35 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• lol i totally agree with PP... so true
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• lol yeah mine is like this too! as long as he is showerig i dont much care anymore! oh and as long as he doesnt go out with me somewhere in his work clothes lol
    chloeconnor

Answer by chloeconnor at 6:21 PM on Mar. 22, 2009