What is the age of being to potty train you kids

my son is almost 2 years old. Iam wanting to put him in pullups but he wont go to the potty. What is the age to being to start potty training him

littlemom07-4

Asked by littlemom07-4 at 4:10 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My oldest DD just turned 3 yesterday and we started potty training a few months ago. She's fully ready now and able to grasp the concept. She knows what's expected of her (and what's not). As a result, I don't have to fight her.

Your son probably isn't ready to be potty trained. There's no 'magical' age...every child is different. Watch your child for indications that HE'S ready, because if he's not ready, then you're going to have a power struggle on your hands that you won't win.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 4:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I believe it is all up to the child. My oldest went to a infant center and they had 6 weeks to 28 month kids. My child was to rough since she walked early and talked and allthey had her with the older children since she was 11 months old. The big kids went potty so she wanted to. The school had her potty trained before she was 14 months old. But on the weekends and all she wanted to be the baby so it took her until 20 months to be good at home with it. But now my youngest doesnt walk or talk and is so baby she wont be doing that for awhile. Just look at your child and see if you think they are ready. Other wise just have fun while they are young.
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 4:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2009