gas?

we are haveing beans and cornbread for dinner tonight and i was wondering what I can do to prevent my hubby from blowing me out of the bed tonight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Try Beano. Pill taken before meals.. take beano before meals and there'll be no gas.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:19 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• HA HA THAT WAS FUNNY!!! Gas x works sometimes too. you could always switch his beans with noodles that look like beans!!
    ajijrose

Answer by ajijrose at 4:57 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I had to use an anti gas off brand chewable thing from walgreens and that helped me sooo much. I was eating too many fiber one bars...lol
    liltymesmom

Answer by liltymesmom at 6:30 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Yes! While cooking the beans, add in 1/8 tsp baking soda! It works. I've been doing it the past few times I cooked beans. here's the link about it:

http://www.wisegeek.com/will-adding-baking-soda-to-beans-prevent-flatulence.htm
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 8:30 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Have him sleep on the couch... ;-) Good luck!
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 8:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• sleep in different rooms.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 11:00 PM on Mar. 22, 2009