How come you non-Christians all whine that Christians are judging you?

I think you have a double standard, because you are judging the Christians more than the Christians are judging you. It isn't enough for you to just disagree, you need to insult, scoff, and mock.

Just because Christians believe in obeying the Bible, doesn't mean that you need to. Do you believe they are judging you because they judge themselves to a different standard?

I know the Bible says that Christians will be hated, so maybe that is why. But seriously just because someone has a different belief, doesn't mean that they are judging you.

Christians have just as much of a right to be here and share their faith, as anyone else. This is the religion and beliefs section. If you can share your opinions why can't they?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• For the most part most of us judge when we are being judged. What some Christians see as spreading the word others see as pushy and judgemental. Some not all Christians say very hateful things to people that do not believe the same way. Saying things such as "your Gods are false" "you are going to hell". There is judgement on both parts but we do have some Christians that believe it is their mission to push thier ways on everyone.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:26 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Not all do judge but most do. For me, I may tell a Christian when they are being judgemental but I honestly don't care if they are. Christians are supposed to follow Christ's teachings. Jesus was not judgemental, hateful, condescending or anything close. So it is a much bigger deal IMO if someone says they are Christian but then is judgemental and does not try to act in they way Jesus would. So, it is not that I actually care if they judge my belief system, I care if they don't "practice what they preach." And another thing, they actually do not judge themselves to a different standard, they just think they do. It is another part of the hypocrisy involved.

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 4:35 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Sharing is imparative as long as it is done in the spirit of learning and not in the nature of right and wrong.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:35 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• but surely if we had more right and wrong and less of the grey then people would be more disciplined in life and wed have less junkies and arsehole swearing wankers in the world.
    angelmomma2

Answer by angelmomma2 at 4:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• They can judge me all they want. I don't subscribe to their religion and therefore I don't care what they think. I never judge a believer but I question WHAT they believe.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 4:43 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• No Angelmamma2, Christians do not have the market cornered on morality. There are a lot of good moral people who do not share the same beliefs.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:43 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• What on earth was cafemom thinking when they made the entire answer section anonymous? There are some things being said on the answers nobody would dare say if their screen name was used.

And yes! Those non believers do whine a lot.

Anonymous

• seems to me the ones raising a stink are Christians right now.
    Anonymous

• you want the whole country to be ruled by one religion? try living in Iran. See how you like it then.
    Anonymous

• Is not what you just asked and said judgemental?
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 22, 2009