I'm having nausea,but I'm not actually throwing up......Is this normal?

going2beamommy

Asked by going2beamommy at 4:42 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Are you pregnant? Then, yes, very normal. Be thankful that you aren't throwing up.
    jacobsmom707

Answer by jacobsmom707 at 4:43 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• yep and it sucks, sometimes I wish I would have just thrown up already and be able to start to feel better. But yes you are not alone and nothing abnormal at all.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 4:43 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Yes, I would say that is normal during pregnancy. I had very slight morning sickness with my 2nd pregnancy, and I would rarely throw up..but often felt like I needed to.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 4:44 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Yeah, its called dry heaving.

I always say there are 3 levels of morning sickness:

Level 1 is where can just eat something light and your nausea will go away
    Level 2 is where you're just nauseous and can't throw up
    Level 3 is where you spend all your time throwing up and laying on the bathroom floor

Personally, I think Level 2 is the worst. You're sick, but you can't throw up. I'd rather throw up and not be nauseous anymore.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 4:44 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• For my first child I was nauseous all the time. It was miserable. For the second I was nauseous the first three months then felt great the rest of the time.

Answer by Bmat at 4:54 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I was the same way i was feeling sick all the time like the first 4 months i was sick sick and sick but i never threw up but once and that was bad. I would reather fill sick the who time then to be throwing up because that sucks big time
    2009mommytobe

Answer by 2009mommytobe at 4:57 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• thats how i was but u will get over it soon enough
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 5:33 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• With all three of my pregnancies, nausea, but no vomiting. It stinks, but I prefer it to vomiting, so.... I guess it worked out for me.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 5:54 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• THATS ME...BUT THEY SAY THE 2ND TRI GETS ALOT BETTER....I CAN ONLY HOPE SOO....TRY SEA BANDS THEY HELPED ME ALOT I WEAR THEM EVERYDAY.....I LOVE THEM
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 1:36 PM on Mar. 23, 2009