how do you set up an open adoptoin

yesterday i found out my 16 year old sister might be pregnate after 2 home test today she is preggo. i sat her down with my parents on the phone, and she doesnt want to abort plus my parents wont let her and she knows she cant afford a baby not on her pay check i mean i could stop charging her rent but that still doesnt pay the medical bills, she has agreed to do an open adoptoin where maybe she can get to know the new parents and they can get to know her and she can still see the child while he or she is growing up, does anyone know how to set on of these up, safley so the kid doesnt end up on the black market, and are we really doing the right thing here making her give her own child up? me and my husband were talking and it is fainacally possible that we could adopt the child our selves but all the drama in our faimly already we just see more problems ahead i mean what if we get transfered again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• talk to your sister and see if thats what she really wants....if she dont want to give it up she can get help and help her out be supportive...i was 16 when i had my 1st and now 18 with another one...its not easy...but she can do it if she wants....
    Anonymous

• Pregnant. An abortion is HER choice, not your parent's.

Get a lawyer.
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 5:12 PM on Mar. 22, 2009