Is this normal

I'm about 3 weeks pregnant and I'm bleeding but I wouldn't be due a period yet.Is this normal

Aimee789135

Asked by Aimee789135 at 4:53 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would call your doctor. I never had any bleeding with pregnancy and especially if it is enough blood to fill a pad its def. something to be concerned about. The doctor knows best! And he/she needs to know right away of any bleeding or severe cramping!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 5:17 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• it could be implantation.It can be steady or come and go.Light or heavy.As long as there is no severe cramps or clots and your dr. says you are fine.I wouldnt worry.Just take it easy and prop your legs up.Try not to stress, that makes it worse.Implantation for me lasted for about 2mths.It just varies with people.It usually is brownish to pinkish.Let me know if this helped.GL!
    Anonymous

• When I had bleeding at 11 weeks I went to the ER, they did an ultrasound and thankfully all was well. At 3 weeks, I think you are way to early for that sort of thing. I agree with the pp, prop up your legs, take it easy and try not to stress. It may be implantation bleeding.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 5:53 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• It was quite alot but it stopped about a hour or so after.should i still go the the doctors
    Aimee789135

Answer by Aimee789135 at 1:16 PM on Mar. 23, 2009