Pregancy and Sex

Have the time i just am so tired that i dont want to have sex. I feel that my man gets really upset with me about this even thought he tells me he understands. I want to be able to show him that i care and i want to have sex but it is somthing that i havent been always in the mood for since i have been prego

2009mommytobe

Asked by 2009mommytobe at 5:06 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well, then.. maybe my husband is pregnant cuz he never wants to have sex with me.. lol
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 5:07 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I have the exact opposite problem...I think DB is gonna start hiding from me or sleeping in his car soon!
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 5:09 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• for me its the total opposite. i feel like i cant get enough sex. and my boyfriend is scared he is going to hurt the baby if he goes to hard.
    going2beamommy

Answer by going2beamommy at 5:19 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• girl i know what you mean! and when i do finally give into my husband It kinda feels like he is going tooooooo deep and it can kinda hurt but I dont know if sex is ok rough during pregnancy! i did read somewhere that your labido will rise later on during pregnancy though and I have read every site pertaining to pregnancy since i have been pregnant! ( first baby)
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 5:25 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• ugh i hated sex for up to 6 months lol..im 9 months now and i still dont soo much like it but im having lots of sex trying to induce this labor...haha

u can give him a H.J.
    or B.J.

=P
    Anonymous

• I was the same way for both of my pregnancies I didn't want to have sex and I was so uncomfortable when I did. But he was very understanding about it.
    JYC42488

Answer by JYC42488 at 5:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2009