Do tarot readings cause bad luck??? Whats your opinion???

I have a party set up for people to have their cards read with a physic for $40.00 each per 20 minute reading, but have been hearing alot of bad things about them like "god says to stay away from them", and "those things cause bad things to happen", what do you guys think? I tried to look it up online, but couldnt find anything. I get really paraniod about things like this and am about to cancel, but just wanted more outlooks...

asholan_07

Asked by asholan_07 at 5:42 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow. I should charge $40 per reading. I'd be rich. I'm always right on point. But as for the bad luck, thats a bunch of crap. Luck is what you make of it.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:26 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I do not believe that there is anything "magical" about the Tarrot cards themselves. I believe that the information comes through the person using them and the sources that this person uses to get information (IF they are indeed psychic). That being said, you never know where that person is getting their psychic information from (what spiritual entity or deceased person/guide) and if that entity means harm or is evil. I believe that using tools such as Tarrot cards can open up unwanted spiritual gateways allowing malevolence into your home. I would not advise it. If you get some quack that isn't actually psychic and does it as a joke, that's one thing. But to have someone that is actually psychic do it could end up being dangerous to your home.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 5:47 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I don't believe that cards have the power to do any of that, least of all predict your future. I also don't believe in luck. We make our own "luck" and God helps us out along the way.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:51 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• i've had mine read several times, and every time the predictions or events that happended in my past were true.
    Anonymous

• i think they are fake...how can a set of cards tell you about your life? i think its all hocus pokus and i stay away from things like that
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:54 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• You open doors when you mess with tarot cards and ouija boards etc... I would just stay away from all that shit!
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 6:46 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I used to read Tarot cards and I never found them to be evil but I never charged anyone 40 bucks for a reading-that is pure evil.
    Anonymous