Is it normal to cramp during pregnancy?

I have had cramping a little more towards my fifth week! I have no bleeding but i just wanted to know if others have had this symptom??? I guess i am worried answers please!!!

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 5:46 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have had and still occasionally have mild cramps (i'm 20 weeks). Its normal from what I hear as long as there is no bleeding and as long as they aren't really bad!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 5:49 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• as long as it is not sever or period like cramps and there is no blood then you should be just fine i have been cramping the whole pregnancy and im 35 weeks
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:54 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• it happened to me when I was pregnant the first time. I went to the hospital because I got scared and it started to hurt a bit. DR told me that because I am a skinny person that I will feel when my stomach starts to grow. As my pregnancey comtinued I did feel it over again and I would feel much better atleast. DR also said that as long as your not bleeding or its not ver yvery painful then your ok. Hope it helps.
    JYC42488

Answer by JYC42488 at 5:54 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Yes!I've called my doctor numerous times upset and scared,she told me it's normal just drink some water and relax,it's just things stretching so the baby cab grow and fit there!Kinda creepy i know.But it goes away.I still get cramps from time to time and im 16 weeks.It's normal to be nervous about it!
    Anonymous