How to slim up this certain 'area'...............

my pubic area has some chub on it and i don't know what kind of work out to do to get rid of it. i wanna be fupa freeee. helpppppp.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• there is no such thing as spot reducing so you have to lose your chub from all over. Chub was evenly distributed when you got it, it's the same with removing it. sorry. I guess you could cut a "lip" off but that might be extreme. (that's just a joke)

Answer by admckenzie at 6:03 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• do your kids watch yo gabba gabba? mine does and i swear i hear the pink one being called fupa. .. . . is her name fupa? sorry i read the question and it made me think of it....but i agree with the first answer.
    Anonymous

• That's hilarious.. her name is Foofa.. I just cracked up.

and thanks for the answer adm :]
    Anonymous

• Your privates gain weight? Really, I have never heard of that.
    pattigioeli

Answer by pattigioeli at 11:12 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• You can't with out losing weight everywhere. That area is supposed to have fat on it. Just like your butt and your boobs. They are designed to have more fat.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 2:00 PM on Mar. 23, 2009