SO! GRRRR!!!! (that's me being mad)

I've been trying to get ahold of my 9 year old step son all. (he spends 3 weekends with his mother) Today is baseball evaluations, his first time playing and all I wanted to do was talk to him before we got there, words of wisdom, go get 'em tiger. We couldn't find his glove, just wanted to make sure he had it. I called about 8 times throughout the day and got nothing in return. His mother finally calls back and says It's been along day and my phone calls are unacceptable. I said I just wanted to make sure I talked to him before we went. "He's eating dinner", I said have him give me a call after he's done. "Well, you'll just see him there". I am like WTF?(she's pissy because he's playing baseball) I just want to talk to him before we get there, can you put him on the phone real quick? She says no, I can't talk to him! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? does this even make sense? she's such a B***H. I can't stand her! comments/answers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i would just let it go... sucks she is being like that, but she is his mother and she can do that i guess....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:53 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Is this the way it always is with her for you? Or is this the first time she's flew off the handle like that? Teaching her son to treat you that way is unacceptable! I'd def have your hubby talk to her about that! Or say something yourself, sounds like she's just stuck on immature big time!
    Anonymous

• It sounds like the questions you wanted to ask him were not that important according to you it was just words of wisdon go get em' tiger and do you have your baseball glove, honestly to call 8 times that's a little excessive. Let her enjoy her time with him and cheer him on when you get to the game. You both sound a little immature,because just as determined as she was not to answer the phone and to not let you speak to him you were just as determined to keep calling and speak to him. I think it's more about pissing each other off than the child. I'm married with SC and I understand it sucks to deal with the ex so im just speaking from experience.
    Anonymous

• No offense, but when he is w/ her, that is her time. You could have told him that when you saw him last or next. It was rude of her to not let you talk to him but let her have her time.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 7:08 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• well, I think it was very important to talk to him, I have been in his life for 7 years and I treat him the same as my other son. Secondly my husband does handle all the bs with her because she's "too much", she put us and her son through a lot of crap. Third, we are parents 24/7 and we would never deny her a phone conversation with him, but it's okay for her to do it to us? No, it's not. Yes, she's like this all the time and no, I was not determined to piss her off, like I said I don't talk with her anymore, I was determined to talk to him, it's was important for me to be there for him, yes, I think that's very important. Thanks for the answers, sometimes, it's really hard being the step-mom.
    Anonymous

• I remember those days.....my stepson is 15 now and I've been around since he was 4. The early years were the worst. They are getting better but it has taken time. Trust me, he sees and hears all of this so any lashing out you do will only make you look bad. Also, by calling he sees your love and support and even if he can't recipricate while he's home (because that would upset his mother) he does love you and his father. Best of luck to you and your family.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 9:30 PM on Mar. 22, 2009