I have a laptop and would love to watch movies on my tv, transferred from it. Is that possible? Is there a special cord I could purchase to make that happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes... i wanna say its called it dvi cord...we have one... you just attach it and whatever you have on the computer you can see on the tv
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:52 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I was wondering this too! Sweet!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:55 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• It depends on if your tv has the hook up for it... I can't think of what its called... we've got one and my husband is dead to the world at the moment... I tried to wake him up but he grunted and rolled over. LoL... men. But we got the cord at walmart if that helps any.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 6:00 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Yes... very halpful. thanks. so where cAN I GET EQUIPMENT FOR SETUP? CAN i DO THIS MYSELF?
    Anonymous

• It's called an HDMI cable...but, it depends on what kind of laptop you have- so the cord may be different. We have a Dell. You can go to Walmart or any electronics store and get it. Yes, it's something you can do yourself- it's very easy.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 6:12 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• THANKS LADIES! I'LL JUST STOP BY BEST BUY SINCE THAT'S WHERE I BOUGHT MY LAPTOP; THEY'LL ENSURE I HAVE THE RIGHT CABLE :)
    Anonymous