Why do we like to complain life is harder because we are pregnant...(its more like a rant than a question lol)

i hate reading this...in almost all the questions..."and i'm 9month pregnant, and we have a two yr old...blah blah"

It's a fact of life...woman get pregnant and life goes on.
We complain that life isn't fair, that we have all the work, etc
well then stop getting pregnant! I understand with the first one most of all didnt know what was going to happen, but a second and a third time, we need to stop walking around pretending we are delicate flowers and take control of our own life.

Dont mean this towards anyone in particular, just generalizing over what i've been reading here lately.

krubalc

Asked by krubalc at 5:51 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL I hate that shit too!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:54 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• i guess i skip over those cause i dotn remember seeing anything like that .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• true... i didnt think about that.... im not planning on having anymore until im 27 though so i think im good ;] (im 21 now)
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:57 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I agree... there a question yesterday or the day before about getting special treatment while pregnant. I'm pregnant and a SAHM so most of the cleaning falls on me. My husband works an almost 14 hour day, why should he have to come home and fix dinner and do dishes? He is really great whenever I'm pregnant and there ar certain things that become his duties, taking care of the cat litter, more of the yard work, heavy lifting, most activities that require stretching (I once asked if we put the washer and dryer and stilts would he do it. LoL.) It does give me an excuse to have more lazy days where we hang out in pj's all day and just cuddle and watch movies or whatever else my son wants to do!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 5:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Hey Crystal love the idea of putting the w/d on stilts..lol! Getting help from hubby is one thing but bitching about the world is another.

Thanks for your input ladies, love for the pregnant ladies, dont wanna dis anyone. I been pregnant twice with huge monkeys in my belly too so i know...well we all do otherwise we wouldnt be here LOL
    krubalc

Answer by krubalc at 6:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2009