How can I get rid of these ugly things?

I'm 16 years old and 19 weeks pregnant with my first. For a little over a year now, I've had horrible stretch marks all over my stomach, sides, and inner thighs. They are a bright red color and look like a cat has scratched me.
I hate to even look at myself in the mirror and I'm scared that they will get even worth throughout my pregnancy. Is there any possible way to get rid of them? I've tried various creams and nothing has worked whatsoever.

JulianaRose

Asked by JulianaRose at 6:01 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• If you've tried creams with coco butter, then I can't think of anything else to suggest to you. That's what I used. Just want you to know that it's VERY hereditary! If your mother got them, you are almost 100% likely to get them..it suck's, but if you can't afford a plastic surgeon to remove them..then your stuck with them. They do fade over time.
    Anonymous

• My customers have told me that the best product on the market for this problem right now
    is ANEW CLINICAL Professional Stretch Mark Smoother. I use it and its made a huge difference for me. My red ones have faded to flesh color! You can try it at www.youravon.com/dhullum
    use code fsany for free shipping too. GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 10:19 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Thank you so much usbornebooksdh.
    I will give that a try!
    JulianaRose

Answer by JulianaRose at 11:10 PM on Mar. 22, 2009