Anyone else doing a spring remodle???

We are about to tear out OLD blue tile from our bathroom and completely gut it!! We just picked up the new vanity and sink, it is HUGE!!! YEA!!!

But my kids will have to take a shower for a couple of weeks until we finish the tub. We only have one shower/tub and only a shower in the master bath. They dont mind, but I do! Its harder to get them in and out. blahhh

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 6:07 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Home & Garden

• How exciting. Yes, I am. I am going to do some work in my kitchen and bathroom. I am also going to paint the kids rooms and get them new comforters and curtains. I love changing things around.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 6:17 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I do too! My dh is one of those "if we do it, we do it all" lol

So when we decided to tile our kitchen counters, we ended up doing our entire kitchen, everything !!!!! It was the biggest job we have ever done. This might top it! lol wish us luck! lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:20 PM on Mar. 22, 2009