Almost five weeks and I am already HUGE!

is it normal to look 3-4 months pregnant and be a month and a week pregnant? I have not had an ultrasound yet so I dont know whats going on!!! HELP

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 6:14 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like gas. I know you may not be farting, but trust me on this. There is no physical way to be showing that early, even with twins.

Try Gas-X.
    Anonymous

• Bloating.
    Anonymous

• It could be gas or you could be retaining water. Try avoiding salt and drink more water. Congrats!!! =)
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 6:20 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• if this isnt baby number 1 and its baby number 2 or 3 or + then yeah its possible because your muscles in your uterus are used to stretching causing them to get bigger faster...but if its your first baby then it prolly is just bloating
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 6:20 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• even if it is number 2 or 3 tho the baby isnt even over your pelvic bone yet
    so odds are you are just bloated . you cant show a baby bump if the baby isnt even high enough to bump . most likely around 10 -12 weeks you will start to show that . i agree to cut back on salty stuff it will help keep some bloating off
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Maybe you were fat already so your tummy looks big
    Anonymous

• I'd also say gas and bloating, theres no way it is baby yet. Baby is like the size of a grain of rice, maybe smaller at 5 weeks.....
    Anonymous

• considering how tiny the baby is at 5 weeks I would seriously doubt it's anything more than water retention/bloating...I had that at the beginning of my pregnancy. It's annoying because it does make you look like you're showing and there's really nothing you can do about it...I took Gas X and it didn't help much...
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 7:51 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• yeah im answering my own question to add more detail Im not already fat!!!!!!!!!!!! i weigh about 100 pounds if that!!!!
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 7:55 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• just ignore that anon . tht is why they posted anon so they could say somethng rude. at least the others were nice right ?
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2009