easter

What kinds of things can I do for my 9 month old for easter? I'm making him a basket, and I got him some little platis easter eggs to play with. But I'm not sure what else I could do, that he would enjoy anyway lol. Anyone have any ideas?

Jessica1991

Asked by Jessica1991 at 6:14 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Holidays

• some gerber graduate puffs for snacks, a new pair of shoes for outside, maybe an outfit, some blocks/balls to play with outside. maybe a rider/push toy for outdoors would be nice, but that isn't going to fit in a basket, lol. a baby einstin(sp?) dvd. some tadoodler crayons. maybe some water toys. just check out any retailer and look at ages to be sure they are appropriate.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:23 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I always put a nice little book or some bubbles. Maybe a cute stuffed rabbit. A small pack of M&M's.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:29 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• The M&M minis would be good and small.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:30 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Stuffed animal, sippy Cups, bibs, books, swim suit for summer. At that age I would try to make it practical stuff you have to buy anyway.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Yes, my older two kids were about 9 months and 4 months (respectively) on their first Easters and they each got a new sippy cup and tooth brush. The one that was 4 months got his first jar of baby food and some new spoons (I don't think he ate it for another month, though). I think the oldest got some Gerber snacks and some M&Ms or something and a small toy and a stuffed bunny. I never put a lot in the baskets, though, even now that they are much older (they will be 8 1/2, 7 1/2, 6 and 3 for Easter this year).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:24 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• let's see... one of the things my mother use to do for our first Easter's would buy a small riding toy.. such as a lamb or a duck or bunny... a little 4 wheeled plastic toy...
    I don't think they make them (I am 45 now) but a small 3 in one type riding toy that they have out and inside the seat place a small stuffed bunny or duck...
    Maybe a nice soft book and some cutisty sippy cups (actually turning the seat of the toy into the basket)...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:03 PM on Mar. 23, 2009