Who is a Ron Paul fan and if so do you think he will run again for Presidency?

I just want to add that I didn't know much about him this last election but since have read up on him and listened to him on many different issues and wondering why he dropped out of the race. He seems very smart and right on point about government. I would rally for him in a heartbeat if he was to run again!!!!

lisadallasr

Asked by lisadallasr at 6:19 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I hope he runs again. He dropped out when it became obvious he wasn't going to get enough votes.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 6:29 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I like him. I like his stance on Iraq and I am open minded to voting for him if he were to run again. I know there's never going to be a candidate I'm totally crazy about but RP has a lot of good ideas and values.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 6:29 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Nope. Don't like him, he gives me the creeps.
    Anonymous

• i like him a lot. way more than the 2 choices on the ballet. i actually gave $25 to his campaign, & ive never done that before. i think its sad that he will never be president b/c he isn't rebulican enough to get the nom.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 6:46 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• If Ron Paul had been the Rep nominee I would have had a very difficult decision. Unfortunately he doesn't toe the line so I doubt he ever will get their nod.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 7:06 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I LOVE Ron Paul.
    I didn't agree with him on everything but I also didn't/don't agree with every politician on everything.

If he had been the Rep candidate I would have supported him, instead of Obama.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 7:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I like Ron Paul- don't always agree with him- but there are a few specific things he is willing to stick his neck out about that I particularly agree with.
    Raintree

Answer by Raintree at 7:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• The reason he won't get the nomination of the Republican party is because he is not a true republican. He is a libertarian.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• who?
    Anonymous

• I'm the owner of the Moms for Ron Paul group here on CM... so we're keeping a close eye out to see if he will be running again. (He said he'll make an announcement this summer.)

I watched an inverview a few weeks ago and the interviewer asked him if he would run. I thought he was going to say yes and I was so freaking excited but then he said he didn't know. He is getting older...

I think he dropped out of the race because of the media. Really you should watch the way they treated him. It was horrible. Plus I think he has more supporters now than he did before the election. The media seems to have changed their minds about him and he seems to be in the spot light on a lot of recent issues.

Come join us in the Moms for Ron Paul group if you want to learn more about him!

Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 8:59 PM on Mar. 22, 2009