How do I find a place to live in OR before I move there??

My baby and I are planning to move from PA to OR soon. How do I go about finding an apartment to rent in OR, without having to make a trip out there before I move? Although my aunt (in OR) has graciously offered to allow us to stay with her and her family until we can find an apartment, I would prefer to just move into my own apartment as soon as I arrive (my baby and I would be sleeping on the couch in the livingroom, and it wouldn't be good for my daughter's naps, bedtimes, etc).

Any ideas or advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• There are a lot of sites that yo can use to find apartments such as forrent.com, mynewplace.com and apartmentfinder. Anyway each apartment listed has contact info and an address. Maybe call some listings and ask your aunt to view the ones that interest you and meet your needs the most.
    rennisance

Answer by rennisance at 6:50 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I guess take a day or two and go ahead of time and make arrangements
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 6:46 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Call a realitor and see if they can help you. They might be able to send you pictures./ ALSO some larger apartment buildings might have pics online that you can see. GOOD LUCK!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 7:27 PM on Mar. 22, 2009