Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just want someone to talk to about the divorce and how i cope?

He moved in with her. She lives 2 door away. I have been married for 24 years. I never knew there was anything wrong. He was very good at hiding and lying. Maybe there is a chat site I can go to where I can talk to someone one on one. Somewhere where i type and then they type so we can have a conversation. Can I only get messages here my this way?

Answer Question

Asked by Mandy277 at 6:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)

    I found this from google, you can find others by googling divorce chat. Good luck, take care :)

    Answer by prettyrayray at 6:29 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

  • If you need someone to talk to, I am here. Message me if you ever need to ok.

    Answer by bellasrose71008 at 6:32 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.