Do you change your furniture around periodically?

I think that it's gross not to. You never know what you are going to find underneath that sofa.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Home & Garden

• i do about once a month, but i clean underneath the couches once a week, there raised off of the floor so .....
    Anonymous

• I do every week,My husbands hates it,but I have OCD I think lol. One time he worked until 3 in the morning,and he came home,and was coming to bed,he did'nt turn the light on ,because he did'nt want to wake me,so he went to sat on the bed,well I had move the bed,and he hit the floor,and busted his head on the night stand,he cussed me for a good 15 min,I just laid there ,and acted like I was asleep.It was funny.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 6:37 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Lol, I do the same thing. My kids and husband never know what they are going to come home to. I just like the way it feels. It feels clean. I also change curtains, bedspreads, and home decor, around too.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 6:42 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I rearrange so much that my dh wonders what the inside of the house will look like when he gets home...lol...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 6:42 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I move the furniture to vacuum and clean but It goes back to where it was before. We really cant rearrange too much. We tried and it just looked weird. But then again we have a two bedroom apartment. With an odd up stairs downstairs set up.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 10:53 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• No Because we have a beautiful 7'x 6' entertainment armoire that is solid wood. It can only go on one wall in our living room. It is heavy too. As for the couch. Luckily I have a big strong husband. He lifts it up with one hand while one of us vacuums under it. There is no other wall for it  either. One has the fireplace and the other our stairs. All our other tables have wrought iron bases so nothing can hide under them.

CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 6:04 AM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Oh and I can't move the beds because I believe in Fung shui. The beds must face the doors! Even the kid's beds.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 6:05 AM on Mar. 24, 2009