does any one do fly lady????? any progress????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I couldn't get past polishing the sink.
    Anonymous

• Lol anonymous :33. I had the same problem.

I just got bits and pieces from it, like using a timer, and the crisis cleaning. I also try to declutter a different room every other day at least.

But I do get on that website when I need some motivation. It always gets me going.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 6:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Please explain Fly Lady. I need some motivation. LOL
    haroldswife

Answer by haroldswife at 6:43 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I do flylady but it goes in spurts. I do really well for about a month and then I fall of the schedule for a couple months and then back on a month and so on. When I am doing it, it works really well!
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 9:44 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I just found out about it a few days ago Im only on day five. It seems to be working for me for now.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 10:50 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i keep saying on this day im going to start it...but then i dont. i really want to give it a whirl because it all makes so much sense.
    qtdavis

Answer by qtdavis at 11:47 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• i've tried it and i had at one time gotten past the sink and kept it clean then it went downhill from there but i'm trying it again
    mom_in_need75

Answer by mom_in_need75 at 9:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2009