What was/is for dinner?

Tonight we had ham steaks, fresh pineapple, and cottage cheese. It took me all of 10 mins to make! Gotta love that!! lol

Asked by kabbot01 at 6:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I had nothing,My husband cooked him,and some friends hotdogs in the garage,so I will find something to eat later,that ham sounds good,fix me a sandwich with lots of mayo on it please,and send it to VA.

Answer by Val504 at 6:43 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• No problem, but I cant guarantee the

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:47 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Made a stuffed roasting chicken with real mashed potatoes ...

Answer by gmasboy at 6:52 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Mexican Turkey meatloaf, roasted asparagus and a salad

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:52 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I am making some thin chicken breasts, baked potatoes and corn. And fresh fruit for dessert--pineapple, grapes and banana.

Answer by AprilDJC at 8:23 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I was bad I went to a hockey game and had a hotdog, fries some nachos and popcorn. My son and I shared everything but the hotdog. OOPs there goes the button on my was so wrong yet sooooooo right.

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:59 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• roast beef and cheddar sandwich, chips and chocolate birthday cake.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• pizza

Answer by kms82082 at 11:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• last night we had Army SOS Creamed Ground Beef. We don't really eat it all that often and I highly doubt our dd ever had it before. Poor girl she looked at it and us and was like what is it? We told her what it is and for her to just try it. she did and she did like it.

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 11:13 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• last night it was pork roast thrown in pot with carrots potatoes, onion, served with gravy. And chocolate cake for dessert =]

Answer by ClvDandJ at 2:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2009