Why do moms on super nanny or nanny 911...

Always let their kids go outside unsupervised? jeeze! are they asking for their kid to get ran over or kidnapped!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Entertainment

• thats just askin for trouble. at tht age its ridcoulus!!!!! i can see a fenced in yard or if they are older in a safe place. not in the city. where i live anyone can go outside and do anything and not even be seen. so it would be diff here. but not for a 2 yr old
    sfewell09

Answer by sfewell09 at 7:13 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• My older kids go outside unsupervised. Not my little ones. IDK.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 6:50 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I let my 6 and 2 year old go in the back yard unsupervised. With the back door open...
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:51 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• My kid goes into the fenced yard unsupervised with the door open. The unfenced yard, I am always with him, or some adult I trust is. However, there are a lot of people in my old neighborhood that would let their kids play in the streets.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:54 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I'm talking about a 2 1/2 year old! the father saw nothing wrong with him walking across the street to go to a friends house and didn't even tell his mom!
    Anonymous

• Yeah my 10 and 11 year old boys go outside alone, but never my 4 year old daughter!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 8:17 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Because the parents on these types of shows are lazy and they just want their kids to go away and leave them to be lazy.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 9:20 PM on Mar. 22, 2009