skin tags?

did anyone get skin tags while pregnant? and if so do you know of any natural ways to get rid of them at home? i got them while i was pregnant, my doctor said they are very common in pregnant women, i had my daughter almost 2 years ago and still have a couple and they are so embarrassing,its badly effecting my self esteem.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Sterilize some nail clippers and clip it. I'm being serious too. You're talking about something quite small, correct?
    Anonymous

• What are skin tags?
    Anonymous

• yes small, does that hurt, im not much for pain, at all. thanks
    Anonymous

• I got them while I was pregnant and had the doctor remove them. For the smaller ones she just clipped them off, I was given a shot to numb the area for the larger ones. It stung a little, but it wasn't too bad.
    dze527

Answer by dze527 at 6:59 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• You can tie a piece of thead very tightly around it and leave it.. It will fall off on it's own. This is what the Dr. told me.
    Anonymous

• thank you all so very much
    Anonymous

That's correct, but it may take a little while, and you may have to retie a few times etc. It has to be tight enough to cut off the circulation. My hubby has them.

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 1:04 PM on Mar. 23, 2009

• Go with the sharp nail scissors!! worked for me...make sure you sterilize them in boiling water first.
    Noosh

Answer by Noosh at 3:16 PM on Mar. 23, 2009