Really Upset, should I be worried?

I shouldnt have been on my fiance's myspace. but we always go on each other's myspace..

Well, i found an email that he wrote to a girl from Georgia that he used to date and told her that he knows their supposed to move on but he cant help but to keep thinking about her....It kinda hurt my feelings that he said that to her...

I NEVER EVER tell any of my ex's that i miss them...EVER..its innapropriate..

You think I should mention something to him (i dont want us to get into an arguement) or do you think i should just let it go and not think anything of it because she now lives in Georgia (also she has a bf too)

btw..i have been cheated on before (but not with my fiance) im just a little nervous

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 6:48 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hopefully he is just getting cold feet and trying to explore but those boundries are unexceptable dont stress it unless you see more of it or he changes his password!@!!!!
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 6:53 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I think you should talk to him and try not to have an argument. Its not my place but you don't want things to start coming up and he decides to leave. Its better to be safe then sorry.
    Anonymous

• You really shouldn't be on his personal myspace!
    Anonymous

• i would talk to him about it. because that isnt how your supposed to act when you are engaged to someone. i personally would go the heck off.. but tht wont get u anywhere. but diffently bring it up and tell him how u feel. and keep check on his myspace make sure theres nothin else going on.. me and my husband share a myspace. theres no way we would have two seperate ones. weve had it even when we where dating.
    sfewell09

Answer by sfewell09 at 7:05 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I think that you had the right to be on his myspace you shouldn't have anything to hide from eachother! I would talk to him, tell him how it hurt your feelings. Make sure you know where you stand! Good Luck !
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 7:12 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I also agree that you have the right to be on his myspace, there should be nothing to hide. I find this really inappropriate and you should talk to him about it...... It's definately not somehting someone who is getting married should say!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:27 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• How about instead of bringing up miss georgia you just talk to him about your relationship. Is he happy, does he think you both need to make changes, is he afraid of the speed at which your relationship is progressing. Because that is the real issue. It's not about the girl really its about the lack of connection or communication. Don't bring up the girl, bring up what is driving him to send these messages
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 7:37 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• i agree with humaniterian87
    Love_My_Lil_One

Answer by Love_My_Lil_One at 7:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2009