Has this ver happend to you?

I had 3 test and came up + and took others and said - has that ever happend to you? Should i get a blood test done? thanks for your answers

proud_mum_mum

Asked by proud_mum_mum at 6:49 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It has never happened to me but you should definitly have blood work done.
    JYC42488

Answer by JYC42488 at 6:50 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• i would go to the doctor and have a blood test done. i took two one day that said - then the next day i took one and it was +. then i took 6. lol they were all +
    sfewell09

Answer by sfewell09 at 6:57 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• it's never happened to me, but you need to know for sure so make an appointment with your doc and get some blood work done and in the mean time try taking anothe rtest tomorrow morning or some morning with your first urine of the morning because that is when the hcg hormone is most concentrated and more easily detected
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 7:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• id get a blood test . it usually is a good idea to get one after any positive anyways to confirm the positive , but no it has never happened to me .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:40 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• mine all came up positive so no it hasnt happened to me it could be the time of you take them...go get a blood test hun
    Love_My_Lil_One

Answer by Love_My_Lil_One at 7:45 PM on Mar. 22, 2009