How do I delete my cafemom account?

Cafemom has been great but I've been so busy lately that I have no time at all to even log on to the site. I have so many pics and personal info on cafemom that I need to just delete my account since I have no time to keep track of what's going on anymore. Please let me know, thanks.

nkleintank

Asked by nkleintank at 6:53 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi nkleintank,

We are sorry to hear that you want to leave CafeMom.

Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with. We are available to answer any questions you have or help you find other groups of moms who share similar interests and challenges.

If you do decide to cancel your account, here's how:

Click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any CafeMom page.
    Under 'Self-Service', click the link that says 'Cancel my CafeMom Account'.
    Let us know why you're leaving (optional).
    Click the 'Submit' button.

We will process your request and you will receive a cancellation confirmation once your account has been canceled.

There is an area on the cancellation request for you to give feedback (optional) about why you're canceling your account.

\The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 6:55 PM on Mar. 22, 2009