Relationship, pregnancy, advice in general. HELP!!!

My fiance and I live 200 miles apart. I am pregnant. In the beginning, he was going to move down here. I have a job here, my daughter goes to school here, I have both my family AND his family here. However, the house where he is, is paid off. I am a high risk pregnancy and can't move right now. He is trying to push me to go up there!! I feel very uncomfortable with this...I don't feel like its the right move. I feel like if I don't, I'll be left alone to raise 2 kids. Any advice?????

bestmomrjc

Asked by bestmomrjc at 7:20 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Why can't you go after the baby is born?
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 7:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• sorry but I feel sorry for you. You should come first right now. If he can't wait tell you have the baby maybe you do not need him anyway.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 7:33 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• That is a really tough situation. His pressuring you is wrong, but he probably misses you and wants you and the baby with him. If so that just shows how much he loves you, but he should understand that you just can't right now and try to wait til the baby is born. It doesn't sound like you want to move there though, even after the baby. If you don't want to move there you should just tell him. Being honest with him will help you two to decide where to go from here. If he doesn't know what you want then he won't understand why your not making plans to join him.
    nannabart

Answer by nannabart at 10:31 PM on Mar. 22, 2009