Fat Women

I am a smaller woman and my friend is a bigger woman. Everytime I spend time with her she always tells me how jealous of me she is and that she needs to loose weight and that she doesn't think her husband finds her attractive anymore. I don't know what to say to her anymore...and whats worse...her husband is making comments to me that indicate he wants something...ya know? I was in this situation once before and my friend called me a whore and a slut when I told her and said I was leading him on!! I am sick of jealous women!!! I don't know what to do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• not all fat women are jealous :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:23 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• You've got 2 different things going. If you're friend is jealous of your physical appearance, that's her issue and nothing you can do about it. Her husband? Well, I'd be having my guy have a talk with him. Yea, you may lose the friend, but you'll eliminate her whining and his urge to grope.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 7:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• No, its just my looks seems to be an issue and I wont let myself be alone with anyones boyfriend or even my hubby's brother because I am worried. I have almost been raped once and luckily got out....it seems my looks cause problems...the thing is...I don't think that I look that good and I am so happily taken its rediculous and would never try to hit on my friends husbands or boyfriends. I think men are pigs and women need to get over it. My last friends husband was butt ugly and the thought of doing him made me gag....lol...but still I was the slut. Just frustrated and adding to the story a tad. Not trying to make anyone mad. Just not sure about this friend. Might not be a bad thing to loose her I suppose
    Anonymous

• I think the best thing to do is to be truthful to her...no matter what the outcome. If you feel like her husband may be coming on to you, she needs to know. If she's really a true friend, even if she initially gets upset, she will appreciate that you told her the truth. And as far as her comments about needing to lose weight and being jealous of you, she's probably just feeling really insecure. It's a hard place to be in when you feel like you are not living up to the expectations of those you love. You can offer to help her by letting her in on what you do to keep in shape. Offer to go walking or to the gym with her. Let her know how you eat and how much. She may have bad habits and need some education. If she's really interested in losing weight, she'll listen. If not, she's either just a whiner or not ready to change. If she gets mad at you for being honest yet sensitive, then maybe she's not worth being friends with.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 7:32 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I dont consider myself fat but i am above average but i am very confident in my body. give her compliments often and maybe talk to her hubby and ask him to help u out to do the same. i know it works with me. maybe if you go shopping together find something that is just flattering on her. really focus on her and when she finds a perfect outfit trust me she will get eyes no matter how big she is. as long as she has confidence in herself she will get more attention from hubby
    lydiamama

Answer by lydiamama at 7:32 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Well this is the situation....you are a gonner if you do and a gonner if you dont. The bottom line is if you tell her what you suspect of her hubby she will hold anger towards you, one for even saying such a thing and two JUST BECAUSE....who want to hear that. Some men are just playful and if he has not come right out and said I want to have sex with you...or I want to cheat on my wife with you.....you just can not assume.
    If I were in this situation I would just keep my distance for a while...just say you have been really busy.
    Gook luck!
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 7:32 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• oh i was jk, i knew what you meant.... i agree with you
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:33 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Sounds like someone is in love with herself
    Anonymous

• Let me guess...you make sure you ALWAYS look good, especially when men are around. Chances are good you have a 'flirty' personality & then when men hit one you you whine about it. You know what you are doing. Only a real jerk is going to hit on a woman when she is sending the signal that she is unavailable.
    Anonymous

• no.....I always do my hair and make up but that is because I want to feel good about myself and I don't wear anything too revealing. I don't think that since I am mom that I shouldn't take care of myself. I wear shorts but who doesnt. I don't have tits so I don't have my boobs hanging out....and this guy is a jerk....
    Anonymous