Did you have a lot of energy or were you really tired b4 labor?

I had a lot of nesting and energy for the past few days but today it is all gone. I'm so tired... Just wondering what happened with you ladies

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 7:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I slept almost the entire time to keep from thinking about food I was induce and they told me not to eat.
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 7:33 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• i got really tired i slept for like a day or two befor ei started labor . but hwen it ws time to push i had energy again .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:34 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• for me when early labor it was almost like my body started to shut down to preserve energy for the task about to take place. It was the first time I could actually sleep in months. But once labor was in full swing I was wide awake and didnt sleep for 4 days because of the adrenaline
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 7:46 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• The day before my water broke I think I spent most of the day in bed and just resting. My body needed it.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:46 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• i was so tired. i slept 16 hours the day before i went into labor. good thing cause i was in labor at 3am.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 7:48 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I had a normal day, then woke up with contractions in the middle of the night. I felt anxious, but energized & never really felt tired until about 8 hours after I gave birth. The post-natural birth high is incredible.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 8:07 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I was dead tired. I could hardly walk because I had such horrible back pain and hemorroids. I was walking like an old lady and was miserable.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:07 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I was fine. Labor started with my first one at 2 am on Fri., Nov. 28, 1997. Gave birth to him at 5:33 pm later on that day. The day before it was Thanksgiving, ate a lot and slept some before I woke up to pee and then I felt a pop down there later on in the night. I knew what that meant becaue my friend felt the same thing when she had her daughter a month before.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:08 PM on Mar. 22, 2009