Are there any REAL "work from home" jobs out there??

I really need the flexability of working at home. I have looked everywhere and I don't know what "work from home" jobs are legit. I really need some help with this. Im hoping someone out there can help me.

HilMarMom

Asked by HilMarMom at 7:25 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can sell Avon.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:34 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I never really found one, I started working from home just by selling stuff on ebay. It works out well for me. I am my own boss, I set my own hours and the harder I work the more profit I get. I like having that kind of control over my income. You can always read my blog about it if your interested. If you do decide to go this route remember practice makes perfect
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 7:48 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I would love to share what I love to do! I am a Signature HomeStyles Rep! check out my personal website and see why this business is for you!! contact me if you have any questions.

thanks! Pam
    WicklessMom247

Answer by WicklessMom247 at 8:13 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Check out my profile, if you have questions PM me!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Yes there are. I know it's hard to trust anyone, most people benefit from you coming into their downline. I don't have a downline and my website was featured on the evening news as a trusted work at home website. Legitimate work at home JOBs and online group survey sites. NO MLM, NO Scams. If you apply, are hired or quit it does not effect my bottom line. Please feel free to browse for legitimate work at home jobs at StuckAtHomeMom.com

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• message me and i can show you what I do.
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 11:32 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• You can read about some good places that I've used (all free) at Make Money at Home

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:51 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 10:08 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• I haven't found a real work at home JOB. Not to say they are not out there, I just didn't have luck finding one. And most company that let their employee work from home are probably not going to hire you, when they have employees. Chances are you won't find that work at home job that you are looking for. So, I will tell you to search deep inside yourself for something that you can get passionate about and follow that when looking for a home based business. I started working from home very part time 4 years ago. Because I start this when I did, we were able to put money into savings. Today, I still work part time around my kids and found it to be a major decision for me an my family. We are in a reccession but we are suffering because of it. This might be a good fit, check out my website at www.MomPaidAtHome.com

FLMomOf1

Answer by FLMomOf1 at 11:50 AM on Mar. 23, 2009

• www.easysmc.com is a legite one and Mia Bella's Goumet candles and products email me and I can give you more info.
    brandysnyder

Answer by brandysnyder at 12:42 PM on Mar. 23, 2009