What are some grants that you can get as a single mother?

I live in GA and have recently separated from my husband. I have a 15-month-old and I'm 6 months pregnant. I am really eager to start my education but am unable to afford any form of funding towards school. I could really use some help from moms who have found the help they needed for school.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• It's funny I was just looking at gants on the computer myself. I don't know if these sites will help u but check them out!

www.govbenefits.gov

www.grants.gov

www.hud.gov

the first one u will have to answer some questions and then it will lead you in the right direction
    determind

Answer by determind at 7:47 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I have had absolutely no idea where to start with my searrch so having atleast 1 website would help me out a lot, let alone 3. thank you so much :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Mar. 23, 2009