I have been having stabbing pain in my pelvic area. I'm 35 weeks pregnant and have Placenta Previa. The doctor does not want me to labor and has scheduled a c-section. Do I need to call the doctor about the pains?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• is it like in your pubic area or like in your "hoo hoo"? bc if its in your "hoo hoo" it could be the baby on your cervix...
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 7:44 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• if you arent supposed to go in to labor then i would say yes call your dr. you never know what pain may end up being the beginning of labor. id say better safe then sorry
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:44 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I don't know much about placenta previa,but I would listen to my body,I would go be checked out,it would'nt hurt,that is what the Drs are there for.Good Luck,I hope everything goes well for you.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 7:46 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• um. DUH.
    ourbabykins

Answer by ourbabykins at 10:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2009