Does it ever get easier???

Me and my babys daddy broke up 5 weeks ago, and its been so hard probably becauseim pregnant and he could care less. He never calls to check and see how im doing with the baby. has never asked if i need anything. But i loved him so much and just left me with no warning or anything. I cry all the time because I know I will be raising my daughter on my own. But does it ever get easier? Will I ever get over this shit?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Truly Sorry you are going thru this. But I want you to know something. It hurts like hell. I know i just caught mine's cheating today. Being here and talking to everyone will help me in the long run. You are not alone. Don't ever feel you are. Cry if you need to cry, scream if you need to scream. Yes its not good for the baby, because they can sense something is wrong on how you are feeling. But don't shut yourself down to where you are going to become numb. Keep talking about it. Here if you need someone who is going through the same to talk to. You're beautiful and deserve better.

mmkarma

Answer by mmkarma at 10:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• no one can truly get over someone they have loved and share a child with dont stress out its not good for the baby! screw him if he wants to be a deadbeat you are women enough to be both mommy and daddy!
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 7:53 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• You can be SUPER MOMMY!!! It will come natural! No it's not easy and getting over someone you love so much is really hard but you need to forgive not forget but forgive, and move on, 1st there is gonna be sadness then anger then wanting him back, don't.....think about the best for you and your children, him doing that to you just means there is someone else out there is gonna love you and your kids more than he could even think about. GL you can do it.....
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 7:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• You need to contact the department of child services and sue his butt for child support! He doesn't get to just "walk away." He made those babies and he needs to be forced to support them.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 8:30 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• yes, just channel your attention to yourself and your child. It can get better but probably won't until you cut him loose emotionally. He's showing what kind of man he is. You don't need that kind of person.
    Anonymous

• I am so sorry you have to go through this. "Hugs" You will become stronger and someday find the perfect man for you and will actually be glad he didn't stay. He is a weak willed jack@$$. Put all your love and attention to your child and yourself. I wish you all the best and hope you feel stronger soon.
    nannabart

Answer by nannabart at 10:12 PM on Mar. 22, 2009