Whats the best breast pump?

I am looking to buy a pump and would like to know what you guys reccomend. I need one that does double.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Medela Pump in style. It is a double electric pump and works amazingly well.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:55 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I have an Ameda purely yours. I love it. It's also a double pump.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 7:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• It really depends on your needs, if your going to be a stay at home mom there is no need to buy an industrial strength pump that is crazy expensive because you will probably be with your baby most of the time, but if your going to be going back to work or school something of that nature might be necessary. I would look on craigs list there are usually a few listed on there, also If you have a WIC office in you area they let you rent pumps to see which would work the best for you.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 8:10 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I love my Medela Pump in Style. But I also just found out that Medela makes a double electric hands free pump called the Freestlye. I really wish I had gotten that one instead.
    bethany169

Answer by bethany169 at 8:13 PM on Mar. 22, 2009