How close are you with your male friends?

I was just looking around on yahoo.com celebrity section where they had Eva Longoria pics with her guy friend, Mario Lopez. They were leaving her birthday bash and swapped kisses. Some of the comments on the pictures stated that she is married and should not be doing that.
Would this be okay with you or your husband if one of you had a friend of the opposite sex that they kissed? What do you think is crossing the line?

babycakes254

Asked by babycakes254 at 8:03 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't kiss my girlfriends on the mouth so I would definetly have a problem kissing my male friends on the mouth. LOL I don't think its ok. A hug or a peck on the cheek is good enough.
    nannabart

Answer by nannabart at 10:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Kissing on the cheek is okay, but to kiss on the lips is crossing the line. My SO has a friend who kisses me on the cheek when he comes to visit and then leaves. It creeps me out a little but it is what they do in his culture. We have other male friends that I hug and I think that is okay.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:08 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I have male friends,but I don't kiss them in the mouth.but one ,he will kiss me on the cheek.He is gay ,so hubby don't say anything
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:09 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I'm very close with my male friends, so close that some I consider to be brothers. I'm affectionate and give hugs out and say I love you. However, I would never kiss my male friend on the mouth. That would be inappropriate and disrespectful to my husband and their wives/So.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 8:10 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Na... I learned my lesson. No more male friends.. it only leads to problems somewhere. I have erased all drama out of my life.
    Anonymous

• I had a male friend...and it got out of hand. We started having feelings for eachother and we BOTH were married but he wanted me to leave my husband right away...
    just too stressful.
    Anonymous

• The majority of my friends, espcially my closest friends, are male. I kiss them all hello everytime I see them.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:31 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• My husband and I have no opposite sex friends. It will stay that way too. That just makes for trouble but we have great friends.
    Anonymous

• My DH and I don't have single opposite sex friends. Now we have couples that we sometimes get together with and we hug hello and good bye. I don't kiss anyone except for my DH, children and my parents (and that's special occasions). My DH probably wouldn't care though, he is secure in our marriage.

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:31 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• definatley not okay to kiss. ill give a few of them a hug, but in my opinion, you dont kiss your friends
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 9:47 PM on Mar. 22, 2009