anyone else feel like it is hard to breathe sometimes?

im 35 weeks and i sometimes have to take a huge deep breathe to feel like i got air even coming in . last night i actually woke up breathing a little heavy . my baby has dropped already so i dotn think it is her but i am not sure . could it be the allergins in the air? vegas has had some messed up weather the past couple weeks .
just wondering if anyone maybe knew. i have an appointment this week and i will be asking my dr just wanted to see if anyone was like me .
thank you

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:11 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it's Definately the baby..im on #3 and it didnt matter if baby dropped or not, they still have little feets and legs to stretch out
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 8:34 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• When you are pregnant, your lung capacity is actually decreased because your abdomen is taking up your lung's normal space. It's normal. Just take it easy and relax.
    Anonymous

• even though your baby has dropped she has moved your lungs so it was probably the combination of how you were laying and how she was laying that made it hard to breath.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 8:13 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• yeah when i found out i was pregnant i couldnt breathe normal maybe you are just getting too nervous on the birth of you expected child! or your baby could be taking your oxygen a little more now who knows?? im just having my first one so cant rely on me lol its just one of those things to ask your doctor good thing this one isnt embarrassing!!!:)
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 8:15 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• ok thanks:)
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:18 PM on Mar. 22, 2009