I Know It's Possible, BUT...

When my husband and I tried to conceive our first it was stressful for him and he felt like I needed him for one thing and that was it, it upset me that he felt like that. Anyhow, we are discussing trying for another child, well I want it to be fun and relaxed for both of us this time around, so I was wondering if anyone had tips on how to relax while trying to conceive, how can I help him to relax as well?!!?

HMHUTSON

Asked by HMHUTSON at 8:13 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• My husband felt like I only wanted him for his sperm too. Which I did at the time. So, what. He was getting sex, I was getting his part of the baby making recipe. Win, win as far as I can tell. Good luck.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 8:20 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• try sex games or try to have more fore play in you guys relationship...try to have fun because after a while you'll stop thinkin' about it and then it would happen..
    Anonymous

• yeah my husband felt that way too at first untill i got pregnant. he often felt discouraged that he hadnt got me pregnant by then! try not mentioning baby stuff and get sexy with it! lol have fun be romantic not babycraze! youll both enjoy the end factors then!!!~~~!!!
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 8:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2009