i need a buddy/friend/cheerleader!!??

ok so i decided i want to loose weight i became a member of a support group but i dont have enough time to check into it everyday, i do however check the chatter box or messages all the time so i was wondering if anyone wanted to be my buddy.?tell me i can do it, if i ate too much, did i drink enough water, workout, anything regarding weight loss.lol i feel dumb.

rosepetalluv

Asked by rosepetalluv at 8:20 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• rose, are you on twitter? This would be a great place to do something like this on.
    Anonymous

• I recently started a diet and work out plan. We can be each other's buddyy!
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 9:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Check out livestrong.com. Their tracking is free and very easy to use:-) And there is a bit of support there too:-)
    Anonymous

• Hey Rose!! We're in the same area (and you're in the Plainfield playdate group with me too) I need a workout buddy if you're interested in joining a gym... At least I'd be making a new friend, maybe that would distract me from the fact that I HATE EXERCISE!!! lol
    2QTsMommy

Answer by 2QTsMommy at 7:20 PM on Mar. 30, 2009