• In the Spotlight:

What is implanation bleeding

I see alot of questions about it,but never knew what it was.

Val504

Asked by Val504 at 8:28 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• implantation bleeding is when you start to bleed,it comes down days or a week earlier then your period and it would be brown or light pink..most women think that it's their period but it's not..
    andreandalton

Answer by andreandalton at 8:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• It's a myth, something somebody fabricated with the hopes that when they were starting their period they were actually experiencing some type of phenomena known as implantation. Something I had never head about until I found this site. No one and I repeat NO ONE that I have ever met has ever had implantation bleeding.
    Anonymous

• Ok I had never heard of it either until I joined CM,and I am 42 with 2 kids,I guess that is what CM is all about teaching each other right?
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• well thats a lie because it happen to me with both of my kids..just cause you dont no noone that it happen to dont mean its not true..in that case i no six women that it happen to!!!
    Anonymous

• yes your right you learn different things everyday from different people..no matter you age or how many kids you have..just cause you never heard of it doesn't mean nothin'..
    Anonymous

• I had implantation bleeding. It happened when I was about six weeks pregnant and was brownish and lasted about two days. I was concerned that it was miscarriage bleeding but my doctors informed me otherwise. I haven't had any other bleeding since.
    lala9

Answer by lala9 at 8:43 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Ok so it is actually when you are pregnant? ohhhh got it
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:49 PM on Mar. 22, 2009