When did you get...

your income tax return? and what did you spend it on?

Bills, Shopping, Vacation etc....

We paid bills and went shopping and out to eat at a couple nice restaurants.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I paid off my hubby's truck and other bills that would affect our credit because sometime soon we'd like to buy a house and we need to improve our credit. We did do a lil shopping....but not much. The state ended up taking my refund from them for old hospital bills....which really bites cuz we needed the extra money to put away. Oh well....what can you do?
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 10:08 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• We got ours last week and we paid bills and used some for my sons birthday party and present.

Anonymous

• two weeks ago,and I spent every penny on groceries,all $ 115.43 of it lol,but I just Thank God I did'nt have to pay .
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• It went directly to my savings account a couple of weeks ago.
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 8:44 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Got ours last month. Bought a 42' plasma TV, the rest went to savings and bills.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:47 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• My husband's an accountant so we file an extension because he's too busy preparing other people's taxes to work on ours. What we do get back will go to the remaining balance of what we owed last year (we were paying it off in a payment plan), so we will never see it.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:00 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• SHOPPING!!! I bought myself some stuff from Sinful.com LOVE their stuff and bought the girls something from Rylee and Reece!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:18 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• We got ours back in February (about a month ago). We put $1000 in savings, bought a new computer and an ipod touch and the rest was spent on stuff (clothes, stocked up on food, eating out, etc).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Got ours on Jan 16th. We always file early and get ours back way early. 75% went into savings 10% to tithe, the rest to crap.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:42 PM on Mar. 22, 2009