belly problems

im 29 weeks today ,its sunday an my doctor isnt there to call.....my baby is moving alot today more then i ever felt it started at 5 am an last about half hour each an starts back in only 20 min after shes stoped i have no crapping or pain just my ribbs because of her an im tired! im all sore now

june09due

Asked by june09due at 8:47 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds normal . my baby does that some days too
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:49 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• :chuckle: Poke her back a lil bit.

That's what I used to do when DD was kicking a little TOO vigorously...didn't work, but at least she knew I wasn't going to take her abuse lying down! Hah!
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 8:51 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Do you have the book What to Expect When You're Expecting? There are exercises that you can do to help the baby move into a different position so they're not kicking you in the same uncomfortable places.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 8:59 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I have been having the same things going on with me. One day he will just be moving a few times then the nexted it is all day long he just wont stop. The only way i see it being a problem is if she stops moving at all. Best of luck to you.. and i like the idea of poking her back lol
    2009mommytobe

Answer by 2009mommytobe at 9:02 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• i agree with novemberlove- but if u dont have the book- go to www.whattoexpect.com its a free website u can signup and it has all the info from the book plus more i love that site! also- the further along u r the more ull feel the baby move- its because theres less room in ur uterus so u feel every little move that u never noticed before- think of it as a painful reminder of how well and healthy ur baby is! good luck and i hope ur baby changes position soon!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 9:09 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• punch back.
    I'M KIDDING!
    but yes, check your what to expect book and check out the exercises. they help :)
    ourbabykins

Answer by ourbabykins at 10:38 PM on Mar. 22, 2009