Do I have the right to be upset

My husband and I went shopping the other day and he so wanted to leave every store we went in he want me to hurry up he was checking his watch every second anyways I decided I was just going to leave as soon as we reach the car his phone ring , quess who a woman who he claims is his friend asking him what time will he be picking her up. God I was so mad I lost it and just curse him out really bad while she was on the phone because I stay home with his mom who has dementia and our two children I never get a break I am his mom caregiver and with two toddler I was just arching for a break and I thought maybe he could just take me to the movies or something he has prior arrangement with this young lady. We have argue over she calling him to pick her up many times before but he still does it
He is really cold towards me he doesnt even sleep in the same bed with me. We have been together 7 years married for three months. help

toosassy

Asked by toosassy at 8:49 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• What the hell was he picking her up for? I think you need to find out a little more about what is actually going on and YES you have the right to make it stop, or you walk.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I'd be mad too. Sounds like he has some explaining to do. Why don't you try answering the phone the next time she calls?
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:55 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• id leave his ass there is obviously shit going on u dont know and i swear there is or tell him u will go with him to get her lol
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 8:57 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• She's not his friend. Sorry to be blunt. Either he's sleeping with her or he wants to be.

I wouldn't stick around and care for his family while he stepped out on me. JMO. Good luck, Mamma, this sucks.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Dnt you think he is cheating??? Why is picking this lady up? Who is she?
    Anonymous

• Marriage counselor, STAT. go yourself if he won' go with you. I smell a divorce on the way.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• He needs to hire a nurse to help with his mother- that is a full-time caregiver job and very difficult. It is valuable for the children to observe your loving care to their grandmother, though. They learn what it means to be a part of a family this way. Even though your instinct was to go ballistic, you should not have. Which do you think is more appealing, the sweet talking lady who called, or the screaming cussing wild-eyed woman he was shopping with. Which would you feel happier around? Now having said all of this, from the watch checking and the lady, unless there is something you are leaving out, such as she is his employee or something, he sounds as though he is having an affair. You need to be careful about STDs if you are intimate with him. Counseling for sure. And be thinking about how you would manage on your own- have an account in your own name, look into getting a job.

Answer by Bmat at 9:07 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Ok, now you have vented you have to change gears to get him to listen to you. He's obviously tuned you out when you yell at him. TALK to him and ask him what's up? Ask him what he expects from you as a wife and tell him what you expect from him as a husband. Remind him that marriage means no other women. The other woman can get a car and not call him for pick ups. If that doesn't work then call her and ask her what's up and why does she keep calling your husband for stuff?

Answer by admckenzie at 9:26 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• He needs to care more about you and your feelings than whether or not this woman needs a ride. He needs to tell her that its not a good idea anymore to give her rides. If she is any kind of friend of his then she will understand.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• your hubby needs to adopt the golden rule....a happy wife is a happy life....!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:41 PM on Mar. 22, 2009