how long do implantantion bleeding lasts??

my peroid is very irregluar it always come around the 20th around the end of the month..it start off light then get heavy,but this month i came on on the 18th and my bleed isn't red like always..it's a brown..it never happen before,i read on the net that implantation bleeding can be brown..i'll bleed alittle then it will stop then it'll start back since the 18th..but it's real light.. can i be preggo?? please no smart comments..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I did get implantation bleeding when I got pregnant when I was 16. I am 29 now and still remember. It was just brown spots on my underwear. That was IT. I wiped after I peed and it was done. Nothing you need a pad fpr. It not a flow of blood like a period. In fact its nothing like a period. Its just spots.
    Anonymous

• Um can we see a picture of something to determine this?
    Anonymous

• trolling the waters...
    Anonymous

• what you mean??idk
    Anonymous

• Ok, Im sorry but this might be a little rude.....Many of you think that your having implantation bleeding but in reality you know its not but are hopeing that it is. Make since? Sometimes when your trying really hard to get pregnant you will come up with everything to thank you are. Just chill out and I highly doubt that its implantation bleeding, its probably your period. Sorry
    Anonymous