Am I the only person whos never had an orgasm??

I feel like I may be the only woman with a child and SO who has never had an orgasm. I feel weird talking about this to the women I know IRL. I am a 23 yr old mother of 1 and my SO and I have frequent sex, but it kinda sucks. He is the only person I have slept with so I don't have a whole to go on. We have just been together so long... what am missing?

shancali

Asked by shancali at 11:42 PM on Jul. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• Introduce toys to spice things up.
    JL1979

Answer by JL1979 at 11:49 PM on Jul. 29, 2008

• Sometimes you need to take matters into your own hands, so to speak! If you can find out what is pleasurable for you, you can tell him more what you need. Most women don't have orgasms from intercouse, they need more clitoral stimulation... I don't think you are alone, I think there are other women out there who feel the same way you do. Don't give up, but also don't put so much pressure into just that "goal", enjoy the moment too! :)
    GinaRN

Answer by GinaRN at 11:52 PM on Jul. 29, 2008

• I just wish I knew what to do even for myself. Any advice from someone who like me went a long time with no O and then had a lightbulb moment... or something.
    shancali

Answer by shancali at 11:56 PM on Jul. 29, 2008

• I wasn't kidding about the toys. It can be a really fun experience for both of you.

About two years ago, I was introduced to "Passion Parties". It has been great since then. They focus on making sex fun and enjoyable, not about turning women into whores. I went to a party one time and the girl doing the demo was awesome.

They also have creams that excite you and make you more prone to the 'O'...

Just a thought.
    JL1979

Answer by JL1979 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 30, 2008

• While I am embarrasing myself, I know what a prude right, but is it common to only be able to come close to O when you have to pee? Is there anyone else that has that going on or am I a complete weirdo?
    shancali

Answer by shancali at 12:05 AM on Jul. 30, 2008

• I never have given myself one, but have come much closer than in intercourse. And yes it is prob because he is too small. lol I never thought that good sex meant that much to me but have recently started wondering if later on it might and then what??

And I don't really have a previous sexual experience.. Sigh they are all kinda the same and like I said before only with him. And golden showers? I that will the shower head? And yes if so but it can't get me all the way there.

shancali

Answer by shancali at 12:19 AM on Jul. 30, 2008

• golden shower is when u pee on ur SO
    angela8098

Answer by angela8098 at 12:25 AM on Jul. 30, 2008

• No I haven't... don't think I could get into that. But yay for women who are more adventurous than me!
    shancali

Answer by shancali at 12:27 AM on Jul. 30, 2008

• um whats this double penetration business...lol
    angela8098

Answer by angela8098 at 12:28 AM on Jul. 30, 2008

• Go for the nopples! Or find out what you lust after! It's all mental! Once it happens, it will happen alot more. I feel like it's like riding a bike! It has nothing to do with him. Just figure out what you want and the TELL HIM! He will love it. Guys love a mission! Do you fake it?
    jamebow27

Answer by jamebow27 at 12:29 AM on Jul. 30, 2008