any ideas....please help

ok so im 2cm dilated and 70% ephaced....im hvaing contractions but i cant feel them....it is known in my family for them to be having contractions and not know it and the they gp to the hospital because their water breaks and turns out they had been in labor for hours.....ok so here is my question HOW CAN I GET THIS PROCESS SPED UP????? i have tried walking for 2 days now....i have tried rough sex.....and i am sitting here typing rocking on an exercise ball b/c i was told it would help open up my pelvis.....so please any other ideas....i dont hvae any castor oil i have already looked for that...thnaks so much for those who answer

1-teen-mommy

Asked by 1-teen-mommy at 9:30 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I vaccumed.. pushed around heavy stuff.. I went into labor an hour afterwards. Good luck!
    rainfalls

Answer by rainfalls at 9:37 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Try nipple stimulation...it seems to be the only thing you haven't tried. :)

Sorry honey, but sometimes the baby wants to take its sweet time....It sucks, I know...

And if you do castor oil, be very careful with that. It can cause problems (but I did it with the supervision of a midwife...she gave me a great recipe to put it in...).

Good luck!
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 9:37 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• yea tried the stimulation right before the sex
    1-teen-mommy

Answer by 1-teen-mommy at 9:41 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Oh, I thought of another old wives tale: spicy foods. I ate mexican damn near every meal hoping it would help. I did have a huge spicy lunch the day I went into labor.

You could try that.
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 9:43 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• jumping jacks, and like another answer said, pushing heavy stuff. do something that takes your stress away, maybe a book, or hot bath, or cooking, or something you enjoy. the day before i went into labor, i moved my baby's room around, and my own room, and then i did crafts and made food for my baby shower the next day, and in the middle of my shower i fell asleep and four hours later i was in the hospital. four hours after that i had a baby!!! =] =] good luck
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 12:15 AM on Mar. 23, 2009