Sooo insecure!

My finance and I have been together for a loooong time. He's been working at a bar downtown for a little over a year now as a bar tender. It pays great and while he's going to school its the perfect job because he has all day off. I've never had a problem with it, never been insecure about it, nothing. Untill recently! I'm 34 weeks pregnant and just feel icky all the time. Its a really popular bar and alot of young, pretty women go there. I know he loves me and only wants me because he comes home every night to me but did anyone else get super insecure when they were prego?

twinmommy2009

Asked by twinmommy2009 at 9:30 PM on Mar. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• If you try to think that not only does he love you but he also loves that baby, he has all the reason in the world to find you beautiful. Alot of men think their woman are the Most beautiful when they are carrying their child. We all feel insecure and its natural, but you have to fight it because it can cause problems in a relationship that don't need to be there. You are beautiful! be happy and think happy thoughts and let him see you glow. Best wishes.
    nannabart

Answer by nannabart at 9:49 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• Oh yeah!! All the time, it's okay and hopefully will be over soon!!
    Peanut_Farley

Answer by Peanut_Farley at 9:35 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• oh yea....I got to almost 200lbs....I felt like a cow...its normal
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:36 PM on Mar. 22, 2009

• i think all women do
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 9:40 PM on Mar. 22, 2009